Where Have I Been???

It's been forever since I wrote a blog entry! I got out of the habit and it's so easy to stop doing something and much harder to start doing it again after an absence. It's too hard to go back and catch up (besides being boring as hell to read!) so I'll sum things up and start fresh.

One of the more noteworthy events in our life has been the addition of a new dog back in late November. She was about 7 months old when we brought her home from the local animal shelter so she's about 10 months old now. She was hopelessly rambunctious and ran rough shod over poor Dodger dog but some obedience training and a routine have helped quite a bit. She's still rambunctious but a bit better behaved than she was when she first came bounding into the house. She's a sweetie!














It's been a wet and wild winter in Western Oregon this year. If it weren't for a couple of trips to Reno and Houston, the rain might have made me nuts! Felt like I needed these:














We've had a bit of snow, lots of rain and very few sunny days. I'm hoping spring comes quickly and we see a bit of sun!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love the doggy pic!! HOW CUTE!!

Ok, I'm here to...

You've been tagged!

(now, it doesn't bother me a bit if you choose not to play. It's totally up to you. I will not be offended in the least as I know how time consuming it can be.)

But if you do choose to play, here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

And have fun! ;)