Wahoo! First Etsy Sale!



Finally got an Etsy sale! I love this bracelet and I hope its new owner likes it as much as I do. I made the lampwork beads with Bullseye odd lot glass in Seabreeze and a blue-green aventurine color, then swirled some silvered ivory stringer around the middle of the focals. Freshwater stick pearls, Swarovski crystals and Hill Tribe silver completed the look.

I think the new camera is making a huge difference in my pictures. Crisper and much better detail. I picked up a macro lens and a portable light studio and that's making it easier to take close-ups and get the colors right.


Remember this little ditty from childhood?

I see the moon,
And the moon sees me.
God bless the moon
And God bless me.

That's what comes to mind when I look at this photo:














I took this one with the sunset setting on the new camera. No editing at all. Isn't that cool?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cool moon pic!

The whole etsy thing is still new to me, but I see it everywhere. Congrats on the sale!

Valerie said...

Congrats on the sale---always exciting. Lovely picture too.